Dr. Victor R. Prisk, M.D. is an ABOS board-certified orthopaedic surgeon who operates on both upper and lower extremities.
Dr. Prisk treats conditions of the upper extremities including:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome with bracing, injections, and surgical releases
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome with bracing, therapy, and surgical releases with or without transposition
- Tendon tears and conditions
- Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis
- PRP, EPAT, therapy, and surgery
- Trigger Fingers
- De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Distal Biceps and Triceps ruptures
- Shoulder Conditions and Arthroscopic procedures
- Impingement Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Proximal Biceps tears and tendinitis
- SLAP tears
- Hand, Wrist, and Forearm fractures, sprains, and dislocations.
Dr. Prisk can offer many nonoperative and operative treatments for these conditions. Many chronic conditions respond well to Platelet-Rich Plasma or EPAT (radial shock wave) treatments.
Dr. Prisk will look at alternatives to surgery wherever possible and appropriate.
When in Doubt, Check it Out! Call us today to make and appointment.